RE: Heater drain tray

To: "'Paul Heuer'" <pheuer@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: Heater drain tray
From: "Berghult, Bob" <bob.berghult@lmco.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 06:37:59 -0400
Hi Paul,
        If you find a source, I think we all would like to know.  Also, one
item I think we all should have is a battery tray.  I have looked all over,
but the narrow width is hard to find.  I've tried auto supply, boat places,
battery shops, electrical repair shops, and the narrowest one I've found is
8 ".  Anyone out there know of a source?
Bob Berghult
E-mail bob.berghult@lmco.com
           AlpineBob@bellsouth.net
Series II, B9119501 LSRX SB 30 (wife's)