Re: Disc Brakes

To: "Thomas Wiencek" <wiencek@anl.gov>,
Subject: Re: Disc Brakes
From: "Tim Stiffy" <tstiffy@pulsenet.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 19:04:05 -0800
I purchased a set of used hubs for my conversion to 4-bolt wheels on my S1.
The hubs came with discs that were better than the ones I had. When I went
to re-install my calipers, I found that the disc were larger in diameter and
wouldn't clear the calipers. I used them but had to turn down the diameter
to the old S1 discs I was replacing.

Hope this helps.

Tim