Re: Engine Transmission combos

To: "alpines@autox.team.net" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Engine Transmission combos
From: ellis838@concentric.net
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 21:36:15 -0500
 Paul,
  I am sure Russ is on top of this but thought I would let you and
anyone else who is mixing and matching know the combination I used. I
got it wrong the first time and had to take it all apart, not much fun.
Anyway I have a 1725 with a 10 spline all syncro trans a SII flywheel,
volvo disc and MGB plate, SV pivot block SII release arm and bearing.
The SV pivot block is the short one and the SII release arm is the big
bearing. unit.  Jim