Apologies to all

To: "alpine" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Apologies to all
From: "PAUL TRING" <paultring@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 21:15:45 -0000
Well this has been a rough couple of days.As most of you had guessed my
computer was subject to a nasty virus(worm yaha.k) and has been pumping out
emails to all and sundry. I was surprised at some of the nasty comments I
received from the list, and to all those people, yes I do have an anti virus
program installed (norton) but this virus disables it. I used another
programme to find and eliminate the virus but it disabled my operating
system.I have reinstalled it and all appears well although I was unable to
back up any documents I had, so once again sorry for the problems  caused but
this could happen to almost anyone