Re: Brake Booster

To: "alpines@autox.team.net" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake Booster
From: Victor Hughes <hughes@scides.canberra.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 09:35:47 +1100
Jim and Paul,

Thanks for that,  I guess I have another little project to do. Apart from the
booster, the larger bore master cylinder and the hose that runs between booster
&
inlet manifold, what other parts will I need to track down?  I really need a
parts book for this car, anyone out there have a spare?  is there one online
somewhere?

Vic