Re: Wheel trim

To: <GSTROM99@aol.com>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wheel trim
From: "Espen Holm" <e_holm@c2i.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 14:55:32 +0100
Yes, thats duct tape! http://home.c2i.net/w-466076/bilder.html
The duct tape is ther eto cover an antenna hole  - or at least a hole.
It's a series V/1967. Found it on the internet, and it was imported from
California to Norway in june 1997. Definitely wasn't a WYSIWYG...., however
after spending may hours and a lot money it now at least runs...

Where do I find wheeltrims for Pinto 72??? Any suggestions? I don't even
know what a Pinto looks like.

I'm experimenting on building a web site for the first time, unexperienced
with HTML as I am its yet not very impressive.

Espen