Re: SV: "Hillman - " Clean a carburettor! result

To: "alpines@autox.team.net" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SV: "Hillman - " Clean a carburettor! result
From: ellis838@concentric.net
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 12:07:44 -0500
 I have used Vanish toilet bowl cleaner the heavy duty concentrated
version, but it was years ago and not sure the same stuff is still
around. Worked well but I think it would dissolve a carb away if you
left it in to long, nice thing is you can put it down the toilet when
you are done...

 Nothing like glass beading an aluminum part they look great when you
are done but it sure does not last on these oil leaking beasts.  Jim E