Re: Tom Witt on Tiger Restoration

To: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Tom Witt on Tiger Restoration
From: Ron Tebo <mrtebo@telus.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 05:58:38 -0700
All:

I would highly recommend this article, as Tom sets an example for us all!
Constructing his own tools, searching widely for parts,  working through
problems, trying innovative solutions (like the roasted rear),
and finally, having the patience to learn to do the job well. If you
ignored this because you are an Alpine owner, you should reconsider.

Ron Tebo