Re: Priming brake light switch

To: "alpines@autox.team.net" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Priming brake light switch
From: ellis838@concentric.net
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2003 19:03:21 -0500
 Paul I did a switch swap a while back and  bleed  the brakes at the
switch and the pedal was as firm as ever being a nut about bleeding
brakes I went ahead and bleed the entire system, but I bet if you did
not monkey around  keep feet of the brake pedal while doing the switch
swap it would be OK. On the priming thing never heard of it for a brake
switch now to get my Dad to do any work for me takes a certain amount of
priming but it has nothing to do with brake fluid....  Jim E