Re: Sunbeam Sportscar Owners' Club Of Canada

To: "Ohan ." <yvrcanada@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Sunbeam Sportscar Owners' Club Of Canada
From: Ron Tebo <mrtebo@telus.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 05:09:23 -0600
Ohan:

They recently got out a newsletter and sent it to me even though I had
not renewed my membership for two years. In it, the secretary reported
that they had been reviewing the future of the club because of the
failure to attract more members from across the country, but they have
decided to keep going. They also said that they are looking for someone
to set up and maintain a web site and referred to the present
"embarrassing" web site

My reason for not renewing was that I joined mainly to get in touch with
other Alpine owners across the country, and most of the publication
seemed to center on the Toronto area and Tiger owners, so it just wasn't
worth the money. (I get much more out of your excellent web site!).

Ron Tebo