RE: Tires, slightly off topic

To: "'Bill Blue'" <dablue@lightbound.com>,
Subject: RE: Tires, slightly off topic
From: "Berghult, Bob" <bob.berghult@lmco.com>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 10:49:03 -0400
Hi Bill,
        I put 185R13 on my Series IV and they look real good and they also
handle great.  I thought something was wrong with my steering with the old
Bias tires, really hard to steer, then I put the Radials on and it was like
I has power steering.

Bob Berghult
E-mail bob.berghult@lmco.com
           AlpineBob@bellsouth.net