Re: O/D Driveshaft Length and Iso. Sw.

To: "Ron Tebo" <mrtebo@telus.net>, "alpines" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: O/D Driveshaft Length and Iso. Sw.
From: "Tim Stiffy" <tstiffy@pulsenet.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 20:40:43 -0700
Ron,
I did this last summer. I shortened my shaft by 3-1/2". A company in
Pittsburgh named Island Spring, shortened the shaft and balanced it for
about $150. As far as the switches go, I purchased the relay and isolation
switch from Quantum Mechanics in Monroe, CT. They rebuild British
transmissions, overdrives, and differentials. They were quite helpful wiring
the overdrive.

If your interested:
Quantum Mechanics, LTD.
505 Wheeler Road