Zenith Carb

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Zenith Carb
From: "Tim Stiffy" <tstiffy@pulsenet.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 18:51:22 -0700
Hi all,
I was replacing my fuel line from the pump to the carburetors today. The DPO
had spliced rubber hose into the fuel line and had rounded off most of the
corners of the fittings. I picked up a great looking replacement.
Unfortunately, I found out why he used a hose fitting and hose. The thread is
stripped on the rear carburetor fuel inlet. Does anyone have a spare Zenith 36
WIP 2 rear carburetor that they're willing to sell, rebuilt or not? The other
markings on the carb are C1688R and 1046674. I don't know if these numbers are
of any meaning or not.

Tim Stiffy
Alpine S1
Bentleyville, Pa