oil pan help...

To: "alpine group" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: oil pan help...
From: "Mike McMahon" <msmcmahon@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 19:54:14 -0700
Hello gang, it's been a while since i have been able to read any mail from the
group. That virus that was sent locked my e-mail up something fierce.
It's good to back in the loop.
So, while I was gone, I apperently made a huge mistake in thinking I could
easilly get rid of the pestering little oil pan drip.
How dare me.
Could somebody please give me the inside scoop, the defenitive, fail-safe
method of installing the oil pan.
With emphasis on the cork seals (which are now called something entirely
different in my house)!
At this point, I wouldn't mind having the little drip back...i kind of miss
it.

Thanks a bunch,
Mike McMahon
'60 S1