Re: GT interior light

To: sjgraham@bigpond.com (Steven Graham)
Subject: Re: GT interior light
From: wwwdg@webtv.net (David or Gary)
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 16:26:04 -0700 (PDT)
Steve,
 I took the light and wiring out of a GT Series 4 Alpine along time ago
and made notes on the wire color and rooting. Don't know if the color
code would be the same for a Series 5. I can "snail mail" you the info
if you want to send me an address (It is to hard to type it all out
color/length etc.).
The light mounts under the rear view mirror, wire runs under the
windshield rubber seal, across drivers side top, down drivers side
windshield seal to top of dash. I don't know if it went between the dash
pad and frame or along (under) edge of the seal by the door then under
the dash.
David Franchi
JPG photo attached below (complete unit & cover off).

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type Image/JPEG which had a Name of
snapshot.jpg]