RE: [RE: engine problem?]

To: "'kkj'" <kkj@privat.utfors.se>, alpines@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: [RE: engine problem?]
From: "Berghult, Bob" <bob.berghult@lmco.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 07:09:22 -0400
Right after we got home from the Invasion, after a couple of days, I pulled
my Series IV out of the garage.  She just quite, wouldn't start for
anything.  I was getting power in the distributor but not the plugs.  I
tried everything electrical, then out of desperation I took a rotor out of
an old distributor put it in and "WALLA", she started and hasn't stopped
yet.  Well, she does when I turn the key off.

Bob Berghult
Email bob.berghult@lmco.com
           AlpineBob@bellsouth.net
Series II, B9119501 LSRX SB 30 (wife's)