Oil Seal

To: "Corona Classic Cars." <coronaclassiccars@ic24.net>,
Subject: Oil Seal
From: Jan Eyerman <jan.eyerman@usa.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2003 10:32:04 -0400
I seem to remember talking to someone who owned an Alpine about these and I
though he mentioned someone who made them already.  As a by the way... I have
never had problems with oil coming out of the nose of the crank shaft on the
older cars, only the newer cars with "PCV's".  Anyone else have that
experience?

Jan

"Corona Classic Cars." <coronaclassiccars@ic24.net> wrote:

This message forwarded by the Hillman List.

Who was it that was asking about front cover oil seal conversions? After
reading the mail I gave it some thought and have converted one to take an
oil seal, I will be fitting it as soon as I get chance to my Vogue and
testing it. I don't anticipate any problems but you never know with these
things do you? I was going to offer it on the list for somebody else to test
independently, but then I had second thoughts just in case it is an absolute
disaster!!! If it proves successful I will have a some more done if there is
sufficient interest in them.

        Regards,
        Chris Ryan.
        Corona Classic Cars.

Please address all replies to messages from the Hillman List to:

     hillman@can-inc.com

This will assure that all members of this list will benefit from the
information in your reply.