Re: e-mail list

To: humbersnipe@cox.net, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: e-mail list
From: RootesAlpine@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 04:07:47 EST
Jon, Fred, Chuck, Jerome,

Two I have met and two I only know here.   I will keep meeting you here.

The SAOCA / Sunbeamalpine.org  web site / forum is a great thing, maybe it is
the next new thing.  Thanks to Ian, Jan and others involved and contributing
to it.   I suppose now that I know about the forum I will check it out but I
don't expect to do so with any regularity.   But who knows?

I hope it is not like the Yahoo groups.   I have a couple groups based with
Yahoo that I am interested in but getting registered is a nightmare.  I don't
know that web base forums generate less spam.   I have another screen name that
I use for business from which I accessed one of those web based forums.   I
got so much spam that I had to shut it down altogether.   I never once have
gotten spam on this screen name.

Rob

Can you hear me now??  Good!

Jon Arzt