Re: Handbrake

To: Comanderbob@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Handbrake
From: Ron Tebo <mrtebo@telus.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 05:55:53 -0600
Bob:

There is a spring which returns the button and holds the pawl engaged
because I can recall having to make a substitute spring when I repaired
my Series I E-B lever some years ago (Still works!). There are also
differences between Series I and Series V levers, so the only advice I
can give you is that the spring is located in the pivot part of the
lever and holds the pawl engaged. Maybe someone else can help.

Ron Tebo