Series III GT Parts for Sale on Ebay

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Series III GT Parts for Sale on Ebay
From: amidons@netpenny.net
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 07:28:04 -0400 (EDT)
I wrote the list a while back about parts off of my 1963 Sunbeam Alpine
Series III GT that I am parting out.
I sold some parts to individuals from the list and I am starting to list
the balance of items on ebay. I currently have a couple of gauges for
sale. I will be adding more parts every week for the next several months.
Please check them out.
I am selling off the body / shell to anyone that needs it. It was very
rusty (now sandblasted and in primer) but it does have some good sections
including the entire front suspension and engine support. Please let me
know if anyone wants the body or parts of the body before the crusher.
Thanks
dan

Check out the new British Cars Forum: