Looking for Alpine Pictures...

To: alpines@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Looking for Alpine Pictures...
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 14:42:06 -0500
Listers,
I recently put up a webpage for my Tiger and thought it would be fun to make
up a calendar for 2005 that had all Alpines and Tigers...12 months worth of
Sunbeams! You can find the info directly at the address below if you want...

http://breuhan.frostbyte.com/sunbeam/calendar/index.html

or my homepage is...
http://breuhan.frostbyte.com/sunbeam/tiger.html

It's just for fun but anyone who gets a car in will get credit for their car
(name, picture, specs) and I will mail them a complete calendar.  So far I
have 3 Tigers and 1 Alpine with 7 months to go!

So I am looking for some nice shots of Alpines. Body shots...Engine
shots...Interior Shots...send what you got. They need to be LARGE
files...1600 x 1200 pixels would be great...or the file size needs to be
500-700K and up (files around 1MB would be great)

Also please include your name and a sentence or two about your car (stock,
modifications, how you got it, or anything you want to say).

For anyone else, if you want a copy of the calendar, I will be posting the
individual pages as PDFs that you can print out at home or work and build
your own.

Thanks in advance,
Paul

Check out the new British Cars Forum: