Fw: 1961 Sunbeam Alpine Series 1

To: "Old Jim" <TIGEROOTES@aol.com>, "Steve Flexer" <Stevef@nwhs.com>,
Subject: Fw: 1961 Sunbeam Alpine Series 1
From: "Chuck Nicodemus" <armorseal@spiretech.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 11:03:13 -0700
Very nice Alpine, topper shape and runs good..Mail sent to me from Old Tony
Leeming..
I do not have anything to declare on this car. Please contact Ted Mott.

I am moving back to Ontario for a couple of years and I am considering selling
my Alpine.
I have got collector plates now and the car looks very sharp.
Do you know of anyone who might be interested in buying it? Located in B.C. .
You seemed the obvious person to ask as you have the right contacts.
Edward Mott

Regards Ted Mott