PTC Meeting reminder

To: PacificTigerClub@aol.com
Subject: PTC Meeting reminder
From: PacificTigerClub@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 13:06:37 EDT
The PTC Spring Dash is this afternoon, Saturday the 9th, beginning at 4 PM.

Meet at Harvey Airfield parking lot in Snohomish--we begin the tour at 4:15.

Craig and Nancy Burlingame will lead us on a very picturesque drive thru the
rural Snoqualmie Valley.

Our destination is the XXX Root Beer Palace in Issaquah, arriving around 6
PM, so if you cannot take the tour, join us there for a great Burger and a pop.

For a map, check your Newsletter and we hope to see you!

PTC

Check out the new British Cars Forum: