Re: WFSWB --- VS trademark situ (topic change)

To: TIGEROOTES@aol.com, drmayf@mayfco.com, tigers@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: WFSWB --- VS trademark situ (topic change)
From: MICHAEL JONES <jonesmp@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 07:06:00 -0700 (PDT)
How would he enforce his requirement to say charge an amount for using the logo
on T-shirts made by a local club and sold for $15 each. So you sold 50. Is he
going to take the club to court and try and collect? I am not a lawyer, but I
can't see the worth to him for taking action. Any lawyers amongst us?
MJ

TIGEROOTES@aol.com wrote:
Hey Mayf, et al.

If the fellow that is trying to gain control of the Sunbeam / Alpine /
Tiger Trademark names is successful...

...it makes me wonder how much he will charge you to use HIS Trademark name
when you try to establish a new Sunbeam Land Speed Record...

I agree with prior messages seen here on the lists: we ALL need to come
together and figure out how to (legally) stop it from happening.

Count me in for a financial contribution to a legal defense fund...

Check out the new British Cars Forum: