Re: World Of Speed and other things

To: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Subject: Re: World Of Speed and other things
From: Ron Tebo <mrtebo@telus.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 04:56:05 -0600
drmayf;

Hope everything went well and you are off on the 12th! Your trailer
looks like a great racing setup, and will likely contribute a lot to
your up-coming  achivement.  No matter how things turn out , we all
admire you for having a dream and making it come to pass. Best of luck,
and drive as safely as you can!

Ron Tebo

drmayf wrote:

> I am thinking that maybe Monday is gonna be decision day for whether
> or not we get to race on the salt. My gut feel is yes!  But, I hope it
> is smooooottthhhher that SpeedWeek. For those following the exploits
> of the WOrld's Fastest Sunbeam Wannabe, I will post the decision as
> soon as I know it. We are ready to trailer the car...well almost,
> gotta spray some salt preventitive under and over everthing salt can
> touch. CAr runs as well as it can without a dyno and putting a lod on
> the drivetrail. Salt will be the dyno I guess so tuning should be
> fun...well maybe. My plans are to drive up on the 12th, park overnight
> at the Rainbow truck lot (unless I can get on the salt the 12th) then
> motor out on the 13, get everything unloaded and set up and then head
> for tech.
>

> mayf

Check out the new British Cars Forum: