Sunbeam Alpines & tigers in Print...

To: tigers@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Sunbeam Alpines & tigers in Print...
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 13:20:30 -0400
If anyone cares or likes pictures or keeps track...

...the October 2005 issue of Thoroughbred and Classic Cars has a Buying
Wisedom Guide which features the Alpines and Tigers. Prominently pictured is
a nice red Tiger. A number of other vehicles are mentioned in this guide,
Corvette, Alfa, Marcos GT, etc...

The article doesn't break any new ground but gives some values...

(I used an online currency convertor for US dollars)
Good Alpine = 4500 pounds ($7,900)
Best Alpine = 7000 pounds ($12,300)

Good Tiger = 13,000 ($22,900)
Best Alpine = 16,000 pounds ($28,200)

I thought they were favorable prices for everyone.

Also for Ford-Powered fans the cover features a better than original De
Tomaso Pantera and a nice write-up on it.

Their website is...http://www.classiccarsmagazine.co.uk/

Paul