Re: inlet manifold question

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: inlet manifold question
From: RootesRooter@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 12:05:42 EST
More likely for port alignment than providing an extra seal.

CMeinel464@aol.com writes:

Bill,

You should have had one of those on the number one &  four inlets. Most cars
don't have them anymore because of the many times  the manifolds have come
off.
I think it's purpose was to stop any  leaks if the original cast manifold
warped.  Frankly I don't use them  but other may say they are important. I
might
have a few used ones laying  around if needed.

Curt
Classic Sunbeam