Rootes Rendezvous III

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Rootes Rendezvous III
From: "Ohan ." <yvrcanada@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 18:50:18 -0800
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Alan, Richard and I took a trip to Osoyoos on Saturday to scout for
accommodations for the Rootes Rendezvous. The Canada Day weekend was fully
booked and the remaining vacancies were very expensive. Therefore, we have
come to the decision to have the Rootes Rendezvous III once again on
Father's day weekend like the first RR.

THE NEW DATES:
Friday 16 June - Arrival
Saturday 17 June
Sunday 18 June
Monday 19 June - Departure

MOTEL
We have selected the Richter Pass motel.
http://www.richterpass.com/

ROOMS
http://www.richterpass.com/rooms.htm (click on the room number to view room)
The 100 and 300 series rooms are being held under the ROOTES REDEZVOUS.

RATES:
The 100's are $50.00 a night
(They are ground level and you can park your car right in front)
The 300's are newer and nicer with water views for $ 65.00 a night
The condos are $80.00 for a 1 bedroom and $120.00 for a two bedroom.

They require a one-night deposit (rate based on which room you choose) so
that they can hold the rooms for us.

PLEASE BOOK EARLY  DEADLINE 31 MARCH.
CONTACT
Linda or Mike.
Phone 250-495-7229
Fax. 250-495-6658
e-mail: rpm@otvcablelan.net

Our apologies for the date change. Hopefully with the advance notice you can
make the necessary changes.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN ATTEND SO THAT WE CAN PLAN ACCORDINGLY.

"Keep the 'beam alive"

Ohan Korlikian
Rootes Motors Group - Sunbeam Canada
www.sunbeamcanada.org