Run to Little Creek

To: "Alpine List" <alpines@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Run to Little Creek
From: "Chuck Nicodemus" <armorseal@spiretech.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 10:08:51 -0800
  I wonder how many will be planning the Run to Little Creek?
  Please contact me at this address, if you might. Is any one from The Pacific
Tiger Club interested?

  Welcome!
  The Puget Sound British Automotive Society hosts three events each year. The
Run to the Gorge, The Western Washington All British Field Meet and the Run to
the Sea
  If you have any questions or comments about our events, please contact Arnie
Taub, Event Chair, at 425-644-7874 or ataub@worldnet.att.net.
  2006  Schedule of Events
  Car Tour and Rally "Run to Little Creek""
  May 27-28, 2006
  The 17th Annual Western Washington All British Field Meet
  July 21-22-23, 2006.
  Car Tour and Rally "Run to the Sea"
  Sept. 16-17,  2006.

  Chuck and Jane in Clackamas, OR.