Re: World of Speed and The Worlds Fastest Sunbeam (wannabe)

To: Lawrence Mayfield <drmayf@yahoo.com>, tigers@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: World of Speed and The Worlds Fastest Sunbeam (wannabe)
From: "jarrid_gross@earthlink.net" <jarrid_gross@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 20:12:22 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Lawrence,

I have a friend up there right now too, shooting for the 204 MPH production
sedan record (034motorsports if you see them).

They went up a day early to do some tuning on a local dyno at altitude, and
blew a tire on the loaded dyno at 170 mph.

Would have been scary to have that happen at real speed.

Anyhow, keep the shiney side up, and be carefull.

Jarrid Gross
SII 1725 EFI