[Alpines] KanN TALL

To: Beamclub <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Alpines] KanN TALL
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 10:45:06 -0700 (PDT)
Theo posted the number for a KanN filter which is the same diameter but thicker
than the orginal most of us are running. I thought I saved that email but cant
locate it. If anyone else saved it or if Theo doesnt mind, please repost that
KanN part number. I promised a chap at SUNI who doesnt have email I would send
it to him. He also repairs/recast the steering wheel hub if yours is cracked so
bad you want it fixed.He sold home made steering wheels made of different types
wood. He repaired a old hub and after recasting the cracked part he added new
wood- most likely using Alpine wheels from which he removed the plastic from
around the steel circle under the orginal plastic(for lack of the correct name
of THAT material). He did excellent work, so Im passing this on to the Alpine
list as well in case someone needs his service.
Thanks in advance.
TtT