autox-cm

Re: Wooo-Hooo!

To: Tom Tweed <ttweed@san.rr.com>, autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wooo-Hooo!
From: Dick Rasmussen <rasmussend@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 18:28:33 -0500
At 10:28 AM 2/11/02 -0800, Tom Tweed wrote:
 I am afraid I am getting
>addicted to light weight, lots of grip, and quick handling, and my 5-year
>romance with Porsches is beginning to look old and faded.  I find myself
>eyeing the hot DSRs with lustful looks.  Is there a cure for this?

Why would you "want" a cure?  Before lusting after the "hot DSR's" get
comfortable with the CM FF. I think "cheap and easy to keep running"
doesn't apply to a DSR.

Oh, and get set up so that you can run the FF without a crew if you need to.

Dick Rasmussen
CM 85
85 Van Diemen RF-85 Formula Ford