autox-cm

Formula Ford for sale

To: autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: Formula Ford for sale
From: Gafisk@aol.com
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 01:09:36 -0400
Hi

I'm George Fisk, and I've been campaigning a 1985/86 Citation Centurion formula
Ford in northern California autocrosses for the past few years.  I've named the
car Survivor because in conversations with the builder, Steve Lathrop, and
others I've found that it seems to be the sole remaining Centurion in
essentially original condition.  I bought the car as my retirement hobby and
spent some time renovating it before competing in it.  After a couple of years
of competition I had the engine rebuilt by Loyning and had the car gone over
carefully at Porter Racing, both before the start of the 2001 season.  The car
is now well sorted, and it brought in several FTDs this summer.  In late summer
my wife and I decided that it's time for us to move and downsize substantially,
meaning that I now need to sell the car.

I'm offering the car, its trailer, a second set of wheels/tires, new (never
used) spares of most suspension components, several sets of springs, spare
gears, spare electrical components, accessories needed to convert the car back
to road racing condition, formula-car jack, nitrogen system for the shocks and
tires, a G-Cube/Extreme Geez package, and a few other items for $12,000.  I
have some flexibility in the price, but I'll keep some items like the nitrogen
system and the G-Cube/Extreme Geez package for future use if pushed hard on
price.

If you have any interest in the package, want to know the details of the work
done on the car, or learn the detailed list of all the items in the package,
please write me at gafisk@aol.com or give me a call at (925) 443-6570
(Livermore, CA.)

Thanks for your attention.

George Fisk