autox-cm

Good cars for Sale

To: autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: Good cars for Sale
From: Kurt Eikenberg <dogpatch88@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 22:35:03 -0400
I have a 1984 Reynard FF  I would consider selling. It was built from
the frame up in 1991 specifically for autocrossing and has since seen
many upgrades including engine,  7-31 ring and pinion, adjustable
shocks, ultralight wheels, new harness, and all nuts and bolts aircraft
quality and SAE not Metric to mention a few.
I have been co-driving a Lotus Super 7 in D/M  and ultimately want to
go into B/M. I'm asking 10K.
If interested e-mail or call me directly.

Kurt Eikenberg
C/M 88
Dogpatch Racing
dogpatch88@mac.com