autox-cm

Run/Work Order Problems

To: New England Region Solo2 <nersolo@ner.org>,
Subject: Run/Work Order Problems
From: Jim Garry <jgarry1@nycap.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 20:43:30 -0400
Hi Everyone,

I am asking that anyone going to Topeka seriously consider contacting
the National office and requesting that the run/work order problems be
attended to.  There are many serious problems, some of them even going
beyond convenience and affecting competitive balance.   National has
said that it is too late to make changes.  My opinion is contrary to
that.  Just because it has been printed up is not a good reason to avoid
changing the all important run/work order.  All that would need to be
done (in addition to the very difficult chore of actually making the
fixes) is to include a hand out during registration that over rides all
previously published versions.

You can contact SCCA by calling the Solo Dept at 800 770-2055 and asking
for the Solo program or by emailing tgoodale@scca.org

Sincerely,
Jim