Re: SEDIV solo schedule

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SEDIV solo schedule
From: "Racer---X" <Racer---X@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 20:24:11 -0500
So Mark, it's OFFICIAL???   :Þ

        Michael Karp

mAs Wrote:
<JDOVE@gsvms2.cc.gasou.edu writes:

> Does anyone know if the solo divisional events for the Southeast have been
>  set yet?  They were supposed to be confirmed at last month's area 3
>  convention but I have not seen anything on Team.Net.

Nothing *official* to report yet.  Sites being considered, but not yet
confirmed for place or date are:

Walt Disney World, Orlando, FL. (HIGHLY UNOFFICIAL)

Alltel Stadium, Jacksonville, FL  (HIGHLY UNOFFICIAL)

Georgia Exposition Center, Perry, GA.  (HIGHLY UNOFFICIAL)

Other sites offered, but not being considered at this time:

Dade County High School, Trenton, GA (date conflict with Dallas Nat'l Tour)
Hutchison Island, Savannah, GA  (site not yet developed)
Old Airport, Tallahassee, FL  (considered too small for SEDiv event)
AMS, Atlanta, GA  (site cost issues)

In case you missed it, the considered sites are all HIGHLY UNOFFICIAL,
NOTHING
IS CONFIRMED!  We realize that not having a schedule yet is frustrating for
all the competitors.  However, it's just as frustrating for the planners.
Regions aren't exactly banging down our doors with site proposals, plus
trying
to schedule around the planned National Tour, Pro Solo, Solo 1, and Road
Race
events without a conflict is extremely difficult.  We will post a schedule
once everything is confirmed. However, we might just throw our hands up and
say the hell with it, but that's HIGHLY UNOFFICIAL too.  At this time it
appears than nothing will happen before April, so you can relax a little.
Possibly a date in April, a date in June, and a date in August, but that's,
you guessed it, HIGHLY UNOFFICIAL.

M. Sipe
SEDiv Solo2 S.H.I.T. (Steward Helper In Training)