Re: Helmet question

To: "Kevin Stevens" <Kevin_Stevens@Bigfoot.com>,
Subject: Re: Helmet question
From: Judy Becker <judyb@cts.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 23:47:41 -0800 (PST)
Hello Kevin
I recently bought a Bell open faced helmet & had the good sense to find a
distributor
who had not only enough sizes but more than 1 helmet of the same size.

After a lengthy trying on I finally found one that fit after trying on 3 of
the same size. Little things like the lining, foam cut can affect the way
the helmet fits.

I personally believe that being able to try the helmet on is worth the
admission price to getting the new helmet. There's nothing worse than 1
that really doesn't fit right & it's bothersome enough to interfere with
your driving concentration.

Happy autoxing    Judy in San Diego     {:>}