Re: C Stock in 2000

To: Smokerbros@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: C Stock in 2000
From: Phil Esra <pesra@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 10:27:14 -0800 (PST)
---Smokerbros@aol.com wrote:

> "Phil of Many Questions" Esra

Oy, so much to learn... careful, or I'll slap a big .sig file on and
really go to town :)

> I'm betting on the MR-2 being easier to drive at the limit.  But,
then you
> KNEW that!!!

Hey, like they say, car sluts can't be choosers. How do I know you
just couldn't find some poor sap with a 1.6 Miata? :)

>I've spun Lucy the Miata several times, and in each case we just shot
> off the course backwards.  I find Miatae and I do not talk to one
>another well.

Hmm. Yes, but Lucy is a different breed, from the more high strung,
1.8 "R" gene pool. I imagine the softer 1.6 is less skittish?

>CHD

PEE