Re: Should Integra Type R's be in Stock Category?

To: jhadler@rmi.net
Subject: Re: Should Integra Type R's be in Stock Category?
From: Lloyd.Wilson@Alcan.Com
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 1999 16:30:09 -0500 (EST)
--Boundary_(ID_oZwfnDG5oSErmdq2cygufQ)

Hey Josh,
 Are you trying to stir the pot or what.

Drop the subject, you will not convince anyone and especially E-Stock
that the Type-R should/would/could belong there.  I suggest you look
at the Nationals results.  The Type-R is quite capable and possibly a
dominate G-Stocker.  The last I looked at indexes (PAX, RTP, etc.)
E-Stock is SLOWER than G-Stock.

Now let's just drop the whole matter and worry which tire to use this
year. Eh.

Lloyd Wilson
100K Racing
93 Prelude VTEC
VTEC SPD

--Boundary_(ID_oZwfnDG5oSErmdq2cygufQ)--