street modified class

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: street modified class
From: "richard nichols" <rnichol1@san.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 13:02:17 -0800
I'm advised that Solo II has a street modified class, that should be
exactly what I've been looking for  :)

Can anyone direct me to a site, or other source, of the details of this
class?  And who I would contact about (hopefully)"inspiring" a club in San
Diego to add it?

If we have it here already, I have yet to see it listed.  I did take
another gander at the SCCA site and noted the addition of street touring
there since I last visited the site, but not street modified.

Thanks.

Richard Nichols
San Diego, CA  USA
rnichol1@san.rr.com