Re: Loti in all classes, corrected data

To: "K.C. Babb" <kcb4286@hps13.iasl.ca.boeing.com>,
Subject: Re: Loti in all classes, corrected data
From: "Scotty *BOB* White" <we2fat4asp@seanet.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 18:46:59 -0800
-----Original Message-----
From: K.C. Babb

>Scotty-Bob says, in his usual erudite fashion:
>
>>    Doooohhhhh, hope I am not gonna regret this but you are full of it on
the
>> driver part, IMNSHO of course ;-) Try takin a look at a few of those
Lotus
>> Champions when they drive somethin other than Lotus'. Look at Charlie
Cave
>> or Rex Carle, then lemmy no how they did when they drove somethin other
than

>Rex had a pretty but not Mitchell-caliber red 911, and was fast enough
>to trophy as I recall.

   First of all I think you need to talk to some Porch guys about Rex' car
cuz from what I could tell the red car was a very well thought out peice and
very very fast! Whatdya think Curt? Greg? Karen says Rex' red car wasn't the
right peice for ASP! I sure don't remember seein Rex walk across but I ahve
only been sinse 94 and my memery is terrible. Rocky?

 Charlie never had a decent car before the Elan,
>unless you're a Rabbit GTI fan.

   Really? How'd he do in your MR2?

Craig Carr, another Elan pilot, was
>one of the few to trophy high in ASP in a Z-car, so his later success
>was predictable.

   I wasn't aware of that, that's really cool, do you think he will ever
prepare his car beyond stock with bigger wheels?

And that other Elan guy was fast enough to trophy
>quite well in CS long ago at his very first Nationals in an Rx-7.

    Milligan is awsome, before my time though as I think I stated earlier.

sbw