Re: A Different D/E Mod Approach

To: Gemery@aol.com
Subject: Re: A Different D/E Mod Approach
From: Joshua Hadler <jhadler@rmi.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 10:00:48 -0700
Gemery@aol.com wrote:

> I've said before, in this very forum, that I would like a national street
> mod class.  Provided sensible rules can be written.  And though I &
> others have tried, I've not seen a good set yet (Doug Miller was
> close last year).  I'll support adding some weight to DM/EM, but
> not 500 lbs as there are plenty of available cars which will meet
> lower weights.  And I can't support an argument based on "I'm
> unwilling to change my existing car", which is what I read in
> your repeated statements.

George, unless I'm mistaken, the new STU class that is proposed for the
National Tours is something right along those lines. If it's legally
registered, and running on DOT tires, it's legal.

-Josh2

--
Joshua Hadler    '74 914 2.0 CSP/Bi - Hooligan Racing #29 - CONIVOR
                 '87 Quantum Syncro - aka stealth quattro

jhadler@rmi.net
http://rainbow.rmi.net/~jhadler/