RE: Herstory

To: "'dg50@daimlerchrysler.com'" <dg50@daimlerchrysler.com>,
Subject: RE: Herstory
From: Paula Whitney <pwhitney@heartlandfund.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 16:42:55 -0600
From:   dg50@daimlerchrysler.com [SMTP:dg50@daimlerchrysler.com]
How is it fair that (in theory) someone with the same car as I have gets to run
it in a (potentially) smaller and softer class, and makes more money for it -
based on their gender?

No flame just facts, Honda sponsors the Pro Ladies Class because they
requested to sponsor the Pro Ladies Class, if we had no Pro Ladies
they would pocket their contingence and go home.  A portion of the decision
to run Ladies vs Open is dollars and cents, a lot like the decision to
drive a Neon, BMW, Mazda or any vehicle that pay contingence.

And as far as softer class, jump right in guys and test the waters.

paula whitney