RE: Why is it so QUIET tonight?

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Why is it so QUIET tonight?
From: "Dale Botkin" <dale@botkin.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 01:04:33 -0600
Debbie wrote:

> >Is there something on TV I'm missing or is some server somewhere not
> >operating or some switch/router dropping packets?
> >2NCES
> =================

Eric piped in:

> I think all the guys were watching 7 of 9 in yet another too tight outfit.

I respond:

Eric, I have YET to see an outfit on any woman of her obvious talent that I
would call "too tight".  It's like saying, "That whisky was too old", or
"That car is too fast".  Can't be.

And I, Debbie, was enjoying a cold beer and a middling large cigar, some
quality time with my certifiably insane brother-in-law, and some time away
from the computer.

ObAuto-X: Anyone have any used (read "dirt cheap or free but still showing
tread") sticky tires in anything close to 225/50R15?  I'd really like to
ruin something other than my street rocks (Goodyear Eagle GA, gag puke) on
the Mustang this year, but a new set of K's or G-spots just isn't in the
cards for me right now.  Anything that I can fit on a set of stock 15"
wheels will do nicely.

Dale
Dale Botkin, MCP
'98 Mustang coupe, GS