RE: When's it gonna get warm?

To: "'Autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: When's it gonna get warm?
From: <rsmith@bfmni.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 11:56:23 -0500
Eric;

Hey, at least we have Autox's 12 months a year!

We are quite civilized with our ice racing venue here. We use a fair grounds
and flood a large circular track to hold the races on. When and if you break
through the ice you only find dirt, not water!

AND since it's in a fair grounds - heated buildings are available for timing
and registration, flush toilets and even a snack bar! Like I said, very
civilized!

BTW - even though we are further north I bet our average winter temperature
is warmer then Kansas!

Living the Motorsports dream!

Racer Robb