Meridian National Tour....Update!

To: autox@autox.team.net, John_thomas@celotex.com
Subject: Meridian National Tour....Update!
From: Volpp@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 08:20:32 EST
With less than a week before the event, It looks like things are shaping up
for a fantastic, inaugural Meridian National Tour.

We have 226 entrees so far, and we are very delighted with the response.

We would like to thank all that are coming, (from as far away as Wisconsin,
California, and Seattle) and everyone that has helped and supported this event
so far.

This event will mark my one year anniversary in the sport, and I would also
like to thank everyone who makes this sport all that it is.  The Mississippi
region, lead by that no drivin', Honda lovin', teddy bear wearin' wannabe,
John Thomas, is working hard to make this event worth the trip.  The response
to the ad's and the web site have been phenomenal, and we have also ordered
"no rain" for the event.

See ya here!

Steven Volpp & the Mississippi Region