Re: Non Autox Content. Marriage or Mud Wrestling

To: "Mike Bultemeier" <hottvr@tfs.net>
Subject: Re: Non Autox Content. Marriage or Mud Wrestling
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 15:04:30 -0600
>This is an obvious "Rip Off" of my idea for a Texas chainlink death match
at
>the Nationals last year. I suggested it as a way to end long running
Team.Net
>disputes.
>Of course I was flamed like a hamburger on Memorial day for even making
such a
>suggestion.
>
>"Texas Chainlink Death Match"  is a registered TradeMark of Team Laughing
>Stock
>Products Inc.
>
>Mike B.
======================
Hey, there's a perfectly good idea for the talent show.  A wrestling match.
Hmm, I wonder if King Harley Race is still in town here?  I could use a few
pointers before the Death Match.

I'm not too keen though about grappling on the ground with another leotard
clad man, but maybe, just maybe if we make it a co-ed match...........  ;^)

And we could finally end the age old debate about which tire is better by
assigning tire brand names to the competitors and letting them go at it.  I
can see it now.

"And in this corner, wearing the lime green trunks, the Great Kumho".  "His
opponant, wearing the peach colored trunks, the Mighty G-Force."  "Tonight,
both will fight for the chance to challenge last years champion, with a 25-0
record, the undefeated R1."

Hey, this could actually work folks.  ;^)

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

Take a ton of bolt and steel
A whole lotta sweat, a set of wheels.....On the Speedway.
The flag is down, pistons pound
Plenty of engines ripping around......On the Speedway.
"Speedway" by Elvis Presley