Re: DeLorean

To: BurnsJB1@central.SSD.JHUAPL.edu, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: DeLorean
From: "Jeffrey Lloyd" <jslz3@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 06:07:00 PST
No you got it All Wrong The Flux Capacitor Is a comfort and convience
Item and does not increase Peformance,LOL Actually wasn't it a factory
option in '85 Now the nuclear Reactor Is another story,,,

Jeff Lloyd
1.21 GIGAWATTS (great scott)

I've gotten a lot of replies ranging over pretty much all over the map
on