Re: Intro and Questions

To: stevecouture@yahoo.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Intro and Questions
From: "James A. Crider" <autojim@delphi.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 10:20:22 -0500
>My name is Steve Couture (last name rhymes with "future" unless your
>name is Jim Crider then you can say it however you want :).  I'm a

I just hope Steve's not still sore I mangled his name at the Detroit SCCA
Awards Banquet in January.  My excuse is I'm originally from Oklahoma, and
we Okies have problems sometimes with sayin' the words right. :)  He did a
fine job winning Street Tire D Stock in Detroit Region this year.

Jim Crider
"Will engineer car parts for salary & benefits"
autojim@delphi.com