Keiser Wheel Search - Info/thanks

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Keiser Wheel Search - Info/thanks
From: "Kearney, Thomas" <Thomas.Kearney@usa.xerox.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 12:01:21 -0800
Well, thanks to all who replied to my CRX CSP questions a few weeks ago I
have made some decisions (decided to spend more than originally planned :-)
) for car setup.   I also apologize for not responding in a very timely
manner to all who offered info (Dennis B.,  Brian M.,  Brett H., Joshua H.,
Stan W.,  etc......)...

Now for a request:   Is anyone out there looking to sell some used Keiser
wheels that'll fit a honda?  Preferrably 13x8 with a 4.5" offset, 4x100mm?
Cosmetics aren't important  (no matter what the Clinique girl says!!!)!

I haven't called Keiser yet for "new" prices but can anyone offer a good
source for new ones (read: best price) if the used market falls though?
We're about four weeks away from our first race of the season  (hardly can
tell with 44" of fresh snow in the last 3 days!!!!) and I want to have the
tires/wheels by then (obviously)....

THANKS in advance,

Tom Kearney
Finger Lakes Region